Fantasy in D Minor Fantasy in D Minor

I like this. Reminds me of aspects of John Williams Harry Potter Score-1-3 and a bit Prokofiev.

ADP - Space Theme ADP - Space Theme

Came here from the song HNNNNNNGH! This is great sir!

Thirsty Weiner Thirsty Weiner

Reminds me of James Horner a bit.

Artificial Intelligence Evolved Artificial Intelligence Evolved

Wow - Amazing

It has the familarity of Zimmer, Badelt, and Jablonsky - yet it has a wholesome original feel to it. Downloaded. I love it.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thats really complementary of you! Glad you enjoyed it enough to download.
Thanks so much!

HNNNGH HNNNGH

Dear fuck

I was only interested at first by the title alone.

The song fits pretty decent with the title. It's silly. I love it. I downloaded it and had my girlfriend listen to it. We both agree there is a weird/cutness factor to it. We hum it together when we play with our cats.

Jacob responds:

Dear Chad,
I was only interested at first by the title alone!

The review fits pretty decent with the song. It's silly. I love it. I saved it and had my blowup doll read it with me. We both agree that there's a weird/cuteness factor to it. We sing it together when we run with our scissors.

But seriously, thank you so much for this review. I could never decide on a proper response, so I left it here untouched to heighten my mood each day I read it. This review is, in large part, what set me forward to continue creating music. It restored my musical self confidence.

Thank you, Chad. I love you. <3

VA Demo &amp;quot;voices Only&amp;quot; VA Demo "voices Only"

Pretty good

Very diverse. Good quality!

_Dreadnaught_ _Dreadnaught_

Beyond impressive sir

As a strict fan of movie scores you've blown me away. Excellent. Entire piece was great and worth 5,000 praises. Keep making more.

The Winds of War pt. 2 The Winds of War pt. 2

Very zimmerish

Great, like King Arthur.

&amp;quot;POTC - Up Is Down&amp;quot; Nintechno "POTC - Up Is Down" Nintechno

Hmmm. Fun

I like it. Although I like Zimmer's version better. Still really good. If you want to see a horrible flash movie with Up is Down in it with a boat chase. Check out my new movie Jesse and Shane 2. It's a shitty movie, but has an ok chase scene with that bit in it.

==(Northern Light)== ==(Northern Light)==

OooOOoOOo Soothing.

This is the type of shit I dig. I mainly listen to movie scores or any sort of instrumental. Great work. I'll be downloading it and putting it on my Zune.

Buoy responds:

Oh, cool. I personally don't dig in shit though :). My hygiene doesn't really allow me to do that, at least not without taking a long shower afterwards, and that's not too convenient... Sounds like great fun though, I might try it sometime, when I have the time.

;D