Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

At the very least give us an update?

You get a 5, because I've never experienced the chat. I'm sure this is an obvious 10 - but what do you care.

Classical Music Quiz Classical Music Quiz

Cool, but

I did pretty well by getting all but 3 - but I agree with multiple choice here. I agree with you however that these pieces are relatively well known, however most people only recognize the tune and nothing about it (I.E. the composer or piece......especially the century)

Your choices were fantastic. Just great. Maybe do another one. You could do it on the sub genre of classical of movie scores or something. Cool man.

BO: Secret of Steel Demo BO: Secret of Steel Demo

Needs more Anvil of Crom

Pretty awesome. What a step up from the previous.

Graphics - Fitting art style, although it could be better.

Style - Man so many fresh ways to slice up an orc. Kicking, fast hacking, power hack, throwing, throwing a barrel, an explosive barrel, special kill moves. Too sweet. I love the kill animations as well. Getting awesome pleasure from doing a few quick slices then watching the orc stagger bag and fall off a cliff. Very nice.

Sound - Sound FX are top man. What is bogging this down though is there is no score. Where is the Basil Poledouris or fuck it put in some Hans Zimmer, Howard Shore or fucking James Horner. Something man. Anvil of Crom would go well. It's loopable.

Overall - very fun. Favoring this. But add music.

Deadpile Rampage Deadpile Rampage

Great Game

Fantastic

Note: I have played DPR! Great game! Played it while it was on Front Page. Noobs need to read shit before reviewing.

Gameplay - Great! Simple, concept is cool! Guns were cool. Flamethrower is amazing. A.I. Was actually really well done. I liked how the enemies ran around infecting others when they were on fire. Also how the gunmen would shoot in all different directions. Power ups kind of came at odd times, but were great. It also was a lot harder towards my end. Nothing but gunmen. It was great. It did however come off as a bit repetitive towards the end. I almost quit, but then I noticed it was getting harder. Cool cheat codes, definitely give it replay value

Music-Sound: The noises that the enemies made were funny. I'm thinking it was your voice? It added some charm too it. The music was appropriate, but also got repetitive. A few extra tracks would have got my attention. Weapon sounds were on par as well.

Art-Animation: The art was simple, but it works. Grey generic blockmen is perfect for this type of game. They appear mindless as well as the protagonist, which is what this game is all about really. Mindless fun. Very appropriate! The backgrounds as well were great! Animations fall under this as well, they were good! I did like how the bodies were bloodied after defeated.

Conclusion: Absolutely front page worthy. This game isn't given enough credit because of noob NG users thinking you ripped off the concept. You made this your own and it was awesome. I hope too see more games from you dude! Keep it up.

Fuck Mr.Hatcher Fuck Mr.Hatcher

I knew this was yours when I saw the icon

As always good sire of the Shire. You don't disappoint. You win.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

thanks for the appreciation and support.... more stuff is comin soon!

Khronos Khronos

One of the best here at NG

I'm typing about this game and you as an author.

The goods
------------------

Awesome combat - I love how you have so many different moves for Khronos. Obviously makes thing a whole lot more interesting

Dismemberment - TOTALLY SICK! I love it. Just for the fact you added it in is awesome. It's so satisfying watching the sparks, blood, armor and body parts fly. SO COOL!

Special Attacks - AWESOME! they clear house.

Sound FX / Score - Sound is great. Right down to the voice of Khronos. He's like a kick ass Duke Nukem sound. Plus the sound when you score combos. Which was awesome.

Art - WOW. You can fucking draw. The backgrounds were amazing. So were the characters.

Programming - You nailed it dude. DON'T STOP MAKING GAMES! YOU KICK ASS AT IT.

Unlockables / Special Khronos's - SO COOL! It has made me play this game so far for about 4 hours. I have almost everything unlocked. Right now as I'm writing this review and making myself die 20 times.

Things to work on
-----------------------------

Score - The first level's theme was great. Solid instrumental rock music. Very fitting. The second level has a great start. Sounds a lot like James Horner's score for "Troy" with the drums rolling. It only goes for about 5 seconds though and loops. Very tedious after 30 seconds. Then it all together just stops. The same deal for the third level.

Overall - This is a great game. Khronos reminds me of Drizzt Do Urden from the Forgetton Realms books. It's awesome. A lot of 13 year old noobs are complaing it's a knock off from God Of War - They're not hard working guys like you. They don't know that you created this yourself. They don't know anything.

Great. No. EPIC!!!! GAME.

Mershaq The Game Mershaq The Game

Pretty solid

You get a 10. JUST FOR THE IDEA. Marc M has gone a long way, it's nice to see a game from his idea. You nailed it. It's simplicity was great. I made it to level 4

polyrhythmm responds:

cool - if you want the code to the secret cartoon pst me.

B.o.B (DEMO) B.o.B (DEMO)

YOU WIN ALL THE TIME

Sucks that you're leaving us on your trip. You just dished out the best game on NG.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

MY TORTURE TENDANCYS ARE ALMOST FULLFILLED

Now I will get a victim just like Fox News said I would and fullfill my real life needs because there is a correlation in my brain that doesn't connect with the outside world. Woe as me I must do this.

Great game.