Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

After watching and remembering when the very first Animator Vs Animation was released, this put me in such a nostalgic feeling. This was your grande piece, sir. The ending was fulfilling and just fracking brilliant. BRAVO!

Btw - I logged in specifically to review this as I haven't logged in Newgrounds in a few years.

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

I loved this so much I received Gonorrhea.

Deserving of front page

Cool drawings - They fit with the humor. Voices were funny. Basically I watched it more than once and I lol'd.

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

That bear was CUTE!

A 10 for the cuteness. Also everything was amazing (drawings, animation, sound, etc)

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

At the very least give us an update?

You get a 5, because I've never experienced the chat. I'm sure this is an obvious 10 - but what do you care.

Classical Music Quiz Classical Music Quiz

Cool, but

I did pretty well by getting all but 3 - but I agree with multiple choice here. I agree with you however that these pieces are relatively well known, however most people only recognize the tune and nothing about it (I.E. the composer or piece......especially the century)

Your choices were fantastic. Just great. Maybe do another one. You could do it on the sub genre of classical of movie scores or something. Cool man.

BO: Secret of Steel Demo BO: Secret of Steel Demo

Needs more Anvil of Crom

Pretty awesome. What a step up from the previous.

Graphics - Fitting art style, although it could be better.

Style - Man so many fresh ways to slice up an orc. Kicking, fast hacking, power hack, throwing, throwing a barrel, an explosive barrel, special kill moves. Too sweet. I love the kill animations as well. Getting awesome pleasure from doing a few quick slices then watching the orc stagger bag and fall off a cliff. Very nice.

Sound - Sound FX are top man. What is bogging this down though is there is no score. Where is the Basil Poledouris or fuck it put in some Hans Zimmer, Howard Shore or fucking James Horner. Something man. Anvil of Crom would go well. It's loopable.

Overall - very fun. Favoring this. But add music.

Fantasy in D Minor Fantasy in D Minor

I like this. Reminds me of aspects of John Williams Harry Potter Score-1-3 and a bit Prokofiev.

ADP - Space Theme ADP - Space Theme

Came here from the song HNNNNNNGH! This is great sir!

Thirsty Weiner Thirsty Weiner

Reminds me of James Horner a bit.

The last Gregory The last Gregory