View Profile Bluemidgetguy

193 Movie Reviews

After watching and remembering when the very first Animator Vs Animation was released, this put me in such a nostalgic feeling. This was your grande piece, sir. The ending was fulfilling and just fracking brilliant. BRAVO!

Btw - I logged in specifically to review this as I haven't logged in Newgrounds in a few years.

I loved this so much I received Gonorrhea.

Deserving of front page

Cool drawings - They fit with the humor. Voices were funny. Basically I watched it more than once and I lol'd.

That bear was CUTE!

A 10 for the cuteness. Also everything was amazing (drawings, animation, sound, etc)

33 Game Reviews

I have not written a review in years......

LOVE THIS SHIT! FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

I appreciate, respect and love your cock for this long awaited NG review!!

At the very least give us an update?

You get a 5, because I've never experienced the chat. I'm sure this is an obvious 10 - but what do you care.

Cool, but

I did pretty well by getting all but 3 - but I agree with multiple choice here. I agree with you however that these pieces are relatively well known, however most people only recognize the tune and nothing about it (I.E. the composer or piece......especially the century)

Your choices were fantastic. Just great. Maybe do another one. You could do it on the sub genre of classical of movie scores or something. Cool man.

17 Audio Reviews

I like this. Reminds me of aspects of John Williams Harry Potter Score-1-3 and a bit Prokofiev.

Came here from the song HNNNNNNGH! This is great sir!

Reminds me of James Horner a bit.

1 Art Review

OoooOOOo Gregory.....Gregory.

Oh! Peanut butter and Jelly sandwhiches you guys.

chad Tilton @Bluemidgetguy